There is something to say about London near the turn of the century when Jack the Ripper roamed the streets of Whitechapel. Always been a fan of the mystery and the legend surrounding it. Never thought it would end up in a video game, much as a DLC for Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed Syndicate. Ubisoft announced on Tuesday that a Jack the Ripper campaign will be included in Syndicate’s season pass.
According to Polygon, this campaign will take place 20 years after the events in the main game and has players joining forces with Frederick Adderline of Scotland Yard to hunt down the butcher of Whitechapel in 188.
This campaign will be available separately for Syndicate players, as well as part of the season pass. The season pass includes:
- Jack the Ripper campaign
- The Last Maharaja mission pack: Discover ten brand-new missions set within London and join Duleep Singh to reclaim his birthright as the Maharaja. In his quest to reclaim his heritage, he will take on the Templars and test his friendship with the queen.
- A Long Night exclusive mission: Help Jacob track down an endangered fellow gang member and bring him back to the hideout in a fast-paced, wild and dangerous ride.
- Streets of London gameplay pack: Gain access to over one hour of extra gameplay via new missions, and obtain additional weapons, gear and outfits.
- Two top-tier sets of gear and weapons: Give your arsenal a steam-powered twist with the Steampunk Pack and immerse yourself in the most famous novels of the Victorian era with the Victorian Legends Pack. Both sets include state-of-the art gear and weapons, as well as a new outfit.
- Exclusive XP boost: All Season Pass holders receive an exclusive permanent XP boost.
If you are picking up the gold edition of Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, the season pass will be included. The game is slated for release on consoles on October 23rd, while the PC version of the game will drop on November 19th.