By this particular point, you have either watched The Walking Dead or you have not. You may have caught up on the series on Netflix or just bought the seasons after they are released to binge. Maybe you don’t have Netflix or maybe you don’t have the internet, because if you don’t have the internet, then you sure as hell do not have Netflix. Netflix and the internet go hand-in-hand like Tinder and dick pics.
So, why am I bring up dick pics and The Walking Dead? Well, if you have not watched a lick of the series and think I should check it out before the seventh season of the series begins on October 23rd, AMC will be running a marathon of the series leading up to the season premiere. Much like FX that does that with The Simpsons, AMC will air all 83 episodes of the series during their FearFest that airs through Halloween.
Collider is reporting that the marathon will begin on Sunday, October 16th at 7am. Season 1 and the first half of Season 2 will air on Sunday, leading up to the new two-hour retrospective on Sunday night. After that, the remainder of the series will air every night starting at 6 pm. If you still have no desire to watch the series, they have a list of all the horror-related films that will air every day through Halloween. Check out the list below:
This year’s exclusive television franchises include:
- Halloween: The original Halloween 1-5 (1978-1989), Halloween (2007) and Halloween II (2009).
- A Nightmare on Elm Street: The original A Nightmare on Elm Street 1-5 (1984-1989), Freddy’s Dead: The Final Nightmare (#6, 1991), Freddy vs. Jason (2003), and A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010).
- Friday the 13th: The original Friday the 13th Parts I-VIII (1980-1989), Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday (Part 9, 1993), Jason X (Part 10, 2001), and Friday the 13th (2009).
- The Amityville Horror: The original The Amityville Horror (1979), Amityville II: The Possession (1982), Amityville 3 (1983), and The Amityville Horror (2005).
- The Exorcist: The original The Exorcist (1973) and Exorcist II: The Heretic (1977).
- The Omen: The original The Omen (1976), Damien: Omen II (1978), Omen III: The Final Conflict (1981), Omen IV: The Awakening (1991).
- Alien: Alien (1979), Aliens (1986), Alien 3 (1992), Alien: Resurrection (1997).
- Chucky: Child’s Play 2 (1990), Child’s Play 3 (1991), Bride of Chucky (1998) and Seed of Chucky (2004).
- Tremors: Tremors (1990), Tremors 2: Aftershocks (1996), Tremors 3: Back to Perfection (2001), Tremors 4: The Legend Begins (2004).
- Underworld: Underworld (2003), Underworld: Evolution (2006), Underworld: Rise of the Lycans (2009).
- Stephen King: Cujo (1983), Carrie (1976, 40th anniversary), Silver Bullet (1985), The Graveyard Shift (1990), Dreamcatcher (2003), Thinner (1996, 20th anniversary), 1408 (2007), Children of the Corn II: The Final Sacrifice (1992), Children of the Corn III: Urban Harvest (1995).